The Focus of Our Efforts
EDUCATION & OUTREACH
LIADO's Scholarship Program:
The 2019 recipients have been selected and it has been our honor to have awarded over $166,000 to deserving students, assisting them in furthering their education through the LIADO Scholarship Program. For further information on this program, visit our scholarship page.
Each year, LIADO selects various community programs to receive assistance with donations exceeding $100,000 to date. We are honored to have partnered with the following organizations this year. If you would like to submit an organization for consideration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Autism Inspired
• Byrd Alzheimer's Institute
• The Children's Cancer Center
• One Voice Foundation (Children's Cancer Research Group Dr. Tebbi)
• The Angelus House
• Safety Harbor Library
• Amyloidosis Foundation
• Pack-A-Sack (Pasco & Pinellas Counties)
• Espiritu Santo Catholic Church